Free Shipping On All Domestic Orders..!
Golden Check Single Set Mundu
- Regular price
- Regular price
- Sale price
Hurry, only 1 item left in stock!
Mundum Neriyathum (or Set Mund) is the traditional clothing of women in Kerala, South India. It is the oldest remnant of the ancient form of the saree which covered only the lower part of the body. In the Mundum neriyathu, the most basic traditional piece is the mundu or lower garment which is the ancient form of the saree denoted in Malayalam as 'Thuni' (meaning cloth), while the neriyathu forms the upper garment the mundu. The Mundum neryathum consists of two pieces of cloth and could be worn in either the traditional style with the neriyathu tucked inside the blouse or in the modern style with the neriyathu worn over the left shoulder. Every piece of Sreevalsam silk clothing has the signature of the artisan woven into it. It takes days of expertise to create this perfect handloom. The cotton used in this product is naturally processed with rice starch before being woven into clothing by the weaver herself/himself. No animal fat or artificial chemicals are used in the process.
Item - Set Mundu
Color - Cream
Fabric - Cotton
Body - Check
Kara - Golden
Product colour may slightly vary due to photographic lightning source or your screen resolution
Shipping & Delivery Policies
Sreevalsam Silks ships its products to almost all parts of India. Orders placed will be shipped within 24 hrs. We ship on all days except Sunday and National Holidays.
For all areas serviced by reputed couriers, the delivery time would be within 4 to 6 business days of shipping (business days exclude Sundays and other holidays). At times there might be unexpected delays in the delivery of your order due to unavoidable and undetermined logistics challenges beyond our control for which Sreevalsam Silks is not liable and would request its users to cooperate as Sreevalsam Silks continuously tries to nought such instances. Also, Sreevalsam Silks reserves the right to cancel your order at its sole discretion in cases where it takes longer than usual delivery time or the shipment is physically untraceable and refund the amount paid for cancelled product(s) to your source account.
Contact Us: -
SH1, Pandalam, Pattanamthitta
Kerala, India. PIN: 689501
TEL: 04734 251 110
Return & Refund
Return & Refund, Cancellation Policy
Product must be returned to us within 5 days from the date it has been delivered to the customer. Product must be returned with all tags attached in its original condition along with all packing material, courier receipt, invoice & other papers.
Conditions of Return
- Item was defective
- Item was damaged during the Shipping
- Products was / were missing
- Wrong item was sent by the SreevalsamsilksOnline.com
- Buyer needs to raise the refund request within 5 days from the date of product delivery.
- Return accept only website through
- Customized products will not have returns
Once the Product is received to the company successfully Sreevalsam Silks will instantly initiate the refund to your source account or chosen method of refund. (Refund may reflect in your account 5 to 6 Business days)
Cancellation By Sreevalsam Silks
Sreevalsam Silks have the complete right and discretion to cancel any orders, and reserve the right to cancel any order for any reasons, including for the following reasons:
- Quantity available for purchase, errors in pricing, errors in product information, or any other issues identified by our internal team or any alert against fraudulent transactions.
- Sreevalsam Silks hold the right to cancel any Cash on Delivery orders, if it is not verified within 24-48 hours as in the Cash on Delivery Policy. Company reserves its right to cancel such Cash on Delivery Order at any point of time if the Company is not satisfied with the information provided by the customer.
- Sreevalsam Silks will notify the customer if your order is cancelled fully, or partially or if any other additional requirements required to accept your order.
Cancellation By Customer
Customers can cancel his/her order by the following means:
- A Customer who has ordered “in stock products” can cancel his order only before it is handed over for dispatch to the destination. In case of Customer who has ordered “Made to order, and/or custom made products”, can cancel his order only before it is handed over for manufacturing. In case of Made to order and Custom made products, Customer cannot cancel the Product once it is approved and processed for manufacturing.
- Registered customers can check the order status by login to www.sreevalsamsilksonline.com or by directly contacting to emailing to or Phone number